Through this page, we would like you to stay updated with the HBSE 10th Result. Scores will be containing the suitable data about how many numbers of candidates appeared in the board exams, their total marks, percentage, pass or fail declaration. Students need to wait for a while to check the Haryana Board 10th scores online.
HBSE 10th Result 2018: Check Haryana Board 10th scores
Haryana Board will soon be going to upload the HBSE 10th Result online. All those students who have appeared in the annual board exams will be able to get the scores in a readable format online.
- State board name – Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
- Official portal –
- Haryana 10Th Board Exam Date – March 2018
- Haryana State 10th Board Subjects – Hindi, English, Science, Social Science, Physical & health education, Sanskrit, Urdu, Mathematics.
Haryana Board is one of the most prominent government education board which is responsible for conducting exams, prescribing books as well as regulate many private and government schools that came under its affiliation. There are many notable schools which run under the said board. For a particular month, Haryana board organise board exams through which the annual performance of the students can be judged. Likewise for the 2016 session. The board conducted the secondary and higher secondary exams papers from March. The exams were organised in a written format procedure and were conducted in the morning to the afternoon session. It is reported that a large student’s strength is covered registering for the board exams. Earlier HBSE admit card was distributed to the students for making their entrance legal for the 10th exams.
How to check HBSE 10th Result
- You need to use the official URL to visit the board website
- On the home page, you will be getting the section what’s new
- Under this find out the appropriate link
- Click on it and a new window will open
- Enter your registration number and click on submit button
- Your scores will appear on the screen
- Save it and take out the print out
Previous year Bhiwani board had registered around 1 lakh 18 thousand candidates appeared for the board exams, out of which the passing ratio was 23,822 students pass the exams in the first attempt, thus making the passing ratio slightly low as compared to previous years.