MES Recruitment 2015 Supervisor Barrack,Chowkidar
Military Engineer Service acts as a backbone in the Indian Army and always performs its operation in the toughest time. Military Service acts as a tough pillar for the Army, Indian Navy, Defence Research and Development Organization and Indian Air Force. MES is an organization performs a variety range of engineering operations, which comprises of many units and Sub units. MES recruits the candidates under the Ministry of Defence which is headed by the Government of India.
Total No of Post:- 456
- Assistant Draughtsman
- Supervisor Barrack
- Civil Motor Driver
- Meter reader
The MES recruitment is done according to the job availability in various zone and command. In total there are 456 vacancies in various command zones. The official notification is for Northern Command, Western Command, Eastern Command, and Central Command and for South Western Command. The location for the joining post is not decided on the preliminary basis, job posting is decided on the basis of requirement at a particular location. The PWD category will be considered if a candidature is having a disability of more than 40% requires submitting a proof of disability at the time of reporting. Seats are allocated for the reservation category which includes SC/ST/SBC according to the reservation rules of the Government.
- Assistant Draughtsman- should have a certificate or Diploma from a recognized institute. No ITI certificate is admissible or permissible in any case.
- Supervisory Barrack- for this post a candidate should have done the preferably diploma in Material Management or in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering.
- Civil Motor – should possess with an All India Driving License Permit for Heavy Vehicles and passed a matriculation examination.
- Chowkidar- the applicant should have cleared the matriculation examination is an essential Qualification for the post and must be Sound Physically Fit.
- Safaiwala – should have passed the basic matriculation examination from any state or National Board.
- Chowkidar in Khansama – Must possess a diploma in catering or in cooking with matriculation exam passed.
- Meter Reader – should have passed the 10+2 Examination from any National or State board. No bar of percentage and Stream.
- Caneman – should have cleared the matriculation Examination or any Industrial Training Certificate known as ITI certificate.
The age limit is set accordingly by the officials as the applicant should have attained the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years. The finalized criteria for the maximum age can be determined according to the closing date of the application form on 28th September 2015. The age relaxation is by the stringent and strict rules set by the Government of India. OBC have the age relaxable up to 3 Years where SC, ST has the relaxation of 5 years. PH candidate having the reservation of ST or SC gets the space of 15 years.
Detail of MES requirements 2015 for 456 posts of Assistant Draughtsman,Civil Motor Driver Apply via offline form
Vacancy in the MES is done on the basis of a written examination on the finalized date 29th November 2015. The more detailed information regarding venue and time of examination will be informed to the candidates through a call letter. Applicant can also check the status of their application form and can check the venue and time through its Website.
How to Apply
The candidature can download the application format given by the MES. Applicant need to fill all the columns in their own handwriting only in Block Capital Letters. For the post mentioned, a candidate can apply in the plain paper but the format should be prescribed according to the MES. Otherwise it can lead to rejection of the form where officials department will not be responsible for it. After filling all the necessary details, candidate needs to send the complete form to their respective Command Zones.
Eligible candidates need to attach a photocopy of documents relevant to their post. Employee or experienced applicant need to attach the working experience along with it. No need to send the original documents.
There is no application fee for the examination conducted by the MES. A candidate is required to send a two self addressed envelope and attach an INR 60/- OF Postage Stamp Fixed on each.
MES Recruitment 2015 important Dates
- Submission of filled in Application form closes on 28th September 2015
- Submission of filled in application form for Specially North-Eastern and Ladakh of Jammu and Kashmir closes on 5th October 2015.
Download the mes vac adv complete advertisement:- Click Here